- Only interact with clients upon Internal Certification by GREAT EASTERN Learning Center. We shall not advise nor provide any service to clients without clearing all internal stages of proficiency and competence levels.
- Strive to provide the highest standards of irrefutable quality standards in financial services and practices.
- Always place the best interest of clients above our own interest. Everything we do, advise and implement would be seen from ‘eyes of the client’ only and not ours.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence and provide the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and constantly improve professional knowledge, skills and competence and sharing of best practices amongst the GREAT EASTERN family as per HR norms. We shall always uphold and respect the views and decision of Department of Ethics and Corporate Governance.
- Not disclose any client details to anyone other than what may be required by law. We will not discuss any client details with any other and hold each portfolio completely insulated from each other. We will hold all personal and professional information in strictest confidence.
- Comply with disclosures required as per this Code of Conduct and provide all details and information necessary to our clients which may be necessary to make informed decisions
- Maintain personal conduct and demeanor while in our interaction which is commensurate with our profession of financial services
- Abide by law and conform to all provisions of the laws and jurisdiction of the state and country we do business in, now and in future.
- Provide transparent service to all our clients. All marketing material, correspondence in any media complies with SEBI directives dated March 29, 2010 and adhere to Schedule Sixth on Advertisement Code under SEBI (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 and Chapter 13 of SEBI Master Circular dated January 1, 2010. In accordance with the present regulation (SEBI circular: SEBI/IMD/CIR No.4/ 168230/09), following are the details of the comparative commission earned by GREAT EASTERN Advisory Mart Pvt. Ltd. from various Asset Management Companies (AMCs), whose products may or may be being advised and distributed. These mentioned commission structure is received from the AMCs and is subject to change. Any change in the commission structure will be consequently updated on our website.
||Upfront Commission (%)
|Tax Saving Equity Funds
|Debt- Income Funds
|Debt- Cash Funds
We shall provide simple and easy accessibility to all our clients to our office staff within Office Hours as per HR norms. We shall also strive to ensure that GREAT EASTERN Internet
Site is maintained by GREAT EASTERN IT Department and carefully built to meet the
standards as laid down by W3C (World Wide Web Consortium),
This means that we have ensured that it is as accessible as possible for anyone visiting the
website who is physically and or visually challenged.
This is not a statutory requirement of the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of
Rights and Full Participation, Act, 1995.), but we do feel to invest further on this as per our Ethics and
Corporate Governance Policy.
For the visually impaired:
- All parts of the site can now be scaled using your browser settings. Simply go to View / Text
Size and select the size of text that looks good to you. All menu texts, tools and contents can be
scaled up or down this way. If you are using a screen reader, all parts of the greateasternmoney.com
website can be read by all usual products available in the market.
For physical disability:
- Some visitors to the site may have difficulty using the mouse. All parts of the website can now
be accessed using keyboard short cuts. More information about W3C , click here.